Ye XU, Ph.D.
2003-2009, School of Life Science, Xiamen University, PhD Candidate
2007-2008, University of Florida, Joint training
1996-2000, School of Life Science, Xiamen University, Undergraduate
2018 up to now, School of Life Sciences, Xiamen University,Associate professor
2009- 2018, School of Life Science, Xiamen University, Assistant Professor
Mainly related to synthetize and application of fluorescent nanomaterial, point of care test for nucleic acid or protein and molecular diagnosis translational medicine.
1. Ye Xu, Qingge Li. Multiple Fluorescent Labeling of silica Nanoparticles with Lanthanide Chelates for Highly Sensitive Time-Resolved Immunofluorometric Assays. Clin. Chem., 2007; 53: 1503 – 1510
2. Xiaohu Xia, Ye Xu, Xilin Zhao, and Qingge Li. Lateral Flow Immunoassay Using Europium Chelate–Loaded Silica Nanoparticles as LabelsClin. Chem., 2009; 55: 179-182
3. Xu, Ye; Phillips, Joseph; Yan, Jilin; Li, Qingge; Fan, Hugh; Tan, Weihong. Aptamer-based microfluidic device for enrichment, sorting and detection of multiple cancer cells. Anal. Chem., 2009 ; 81 : 7436-7442
4. Zhang, Heng; Xu, Ye; Huang, Qiuying; Yi, Changqing; Xiao, Tan; Li, Qingge. Natural phage nanoparticle-mediated real-time immune-PCR for ultrasensitive detection of protein marker. Chem. Commun., 2013; 49(36): 3778-3780
5. Heng Zhang, Ye Xu, Wei Yang and Qingge Li. Dual-Lanthanide-Chelated Silica Nanoparticles as Labels for Highly Sensitive Time-Resolved Fluorometry. Chem. Mater., 2007, 19, 5875-5881
6. Phillips, Joseph; Xu, Ye; Xia, Zheng; Fan, Hugh; Tan, Weihong. Enrichment of cancer cells using aptamers immobilized on a microfluidic channel. Anal. Chem., 2009, 81(3):1033-1039
7. Zhou, Yulin; Xia, Xiaohu; Xu, Ye; Ke Wei; Yang, Wei; Li, Qingge. Application of europium(III) chelates-bonded silica nanoparticle in time-resolved immunofluorometric detection assay for human thyroid stimulating hormone. Anal. Chim. Acta, 2012, 722, 95-99
8. Ke, Rongqin; Yang, Wei; Xia, Xiaohu; Xu, Ye; Li, Qingge. Tandem conjugation of enzyme and antibody on silica nanoparticle for enzyme immunoassay. Anal. Biochem., 2010, 406(1), 8-13
9. Joseph A. Phillips, Dalia Lopez-Colon, Zhi Zhu, Ye Xu and Weihong Tan. Applications of aptamers in cancer cell biology. Anal. Chim. Acta, 2008, 621:2, 101-108