Qin WANG, Ph.D.
1991, B.Sc., Shanghai Fisheries University;
1996-2001, Ph.D., Nagasaki University, Japan.
1991-1996, Research Assistant, Fisheries Research Institute of Fujian;
2002-2004, Postdoctoral Fellow at School of Life Science, Xiamen University;
2004-present, Associate Professor, School of Life Science, Xiamen University.
Our research is focused on the molecular enzymology, including structure, function and kinetics of enzyme; Regulation mechanism of enzymatic activity; Application of enzyme and inhibitors.
1. Wang Q, Tsuchimoto M, Yada O, et al. The influence of characteristics of actomyosin on the difference of rigor mortis progress between cultured and wild red sea bream. Fisheries Sci. 1999, 65: 648-654.
2. Wang Q, Tsuchimoto M, Yada O, et al. Comparison of characteristics of actomyosin in relation to rigor mortis among white, pink, and red muscle fiber types in Carp (cultured). Fisheries Sci. 2001, 67: 682-689.
3. Wang Q, Shi Y, Song KK, et al. Inhibitory effects of 4-halobenzoic acids on the diphenolase and monophenolase activity of mushroom tyrosinase. J. Protein chemistry. 2004, 23: 303-308.
4. Wang Q, Chen QX, Huang XH, et al. Studies on the enzymatic characterization and functional groups of polyphenoloxidase from pupae of Blowfly (Sarcophaga bullata). Biochemistry (Moscow). 2004, 69 (8): 918-920.
5. Wang Q, Qiu L, Chen XR, et al. Inhibitory effects of phloridzin dihydrate on the activity of mushroom (Agaricus bisporus) tyrosinase. Bioorganic & Medicinal Chemistry. 2007, 15: 1568-1571.
6. Jin ZX, Zhang JP, Yan YW and Wang Q*. Studies on the Chemical Modification of the Essential Groups of N -Acetyl-β-D -Glucosaminidase from Viscera of Green Crab ( Scylla Serrata ). Applied Biochemistry and Biotechnology. 2008, 149(2): 119-127.
7. Lin M, Ke LN, Han P, Qiu L, Chen QX, Lin HT*, Wang Q*. Inhibitory effects of p-alkylbenzoic acids on the activity of polyphenol oxidase from potato (Solanum tuberosum). Food Chemistry. 2010,119: 660-663.
8. Wang Q*, Gao ZX, Zhang N*, et al. Purification and Characterization of Trypsin from the Intestine of Hybrid Tilapia (Oreochromis niloticus X O.aureus). Journal of Agriculture and Food Chemistry. 2010, 58: 655-659.
9. Pan ZZ, Li HL, Yu XJ, Zuo QX, Zheng GX, Shi Y, Liu X, Lin YM, Liang G, Wang Q* and Chen QX*. Synthesis and Antityrosinase Activities of Alkyl 3,4-Dihydroxybenzoates. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry. 2011, 59: 6645-6649.
10. Zhang JP, Leng B, Huang QS, Yan YW, Liu X, Wang Q* and Chen QX. Inactivation Kinetics Of β-N-Acetyl-D-Glucosaminidase From Green Crab (Scylla Serrata) By Guanidinium Chloride. Protein & Peptide Letters. 2012, 19, 1177-1182.